While I was away, on a rather ‘short-lived’ sabbatical, several things took place that I would have wish to discuss here, but couldn’t or wouldn’t. Here are some quick links to Kenyan business headlines I found interesting:
- Kenya clans in the Great Rift started 'rearm for 2012 poll'Hope I would get time to do a full post soon.
- KenGen’s PIBO result unraveled Kenya’s inequality
- Safaricom barred retail investors from bond offer
- Jinchuan terminated purchase of Tiomin Kenya - Kwale and contributed largely to a massive US$ 31.5 million loss in Tionim’s Q3 results
- NSE’s automated system collapsed soon after launch [we never learn]